Website Prodex Systems
Information & Communication Technology
Position Title: Graduate Technician – Digital Innovation Governance
Employment Basis: Contract – Negotiable Hours
( Ideally suited to a final year student or recent graduate in Business Information Systems.)
Location: Brisbane – Australia
Prodex Systems is searching for an outstanding final year student or recent graduate to join the Digital Innovation Governance Team at Prodex Systems. This is a challenging and rewarding role for a highly motivated, self-starter who is customer-centric and business oriented with excellent inter-personal skills.
You will have a passion for problem solving and a desire to support the growth of our clients through the deployment and configuration of the worlds leading software platform for digital innovation gover
“Our PASSION is to support our client’s business growth through the realisation of their investments in Innovation and New Product Development.”
We are a niche provider of Consulting, Training and Software solutions and the Australasian consulting partner and reseller for the Accolade software platform from Sopheon. (www.sopheon.com)
Accolade is, the world’s leading Enterprise Innovation Management Software Solution in use by companies such as Proctor and Gamble, Pepsi, Mondelez, Hershey, BASF, Honeywell, Mars, PTT Global Chemicals (Thailand), OPAL Packaging ANZ, Saputo Dairy Australia, Simplot Australia and Primo Foods.
Our business is growing as business turns to digital solutions for Innovation Governance. We have several con-current new Accolade implementation projects as we grow the number of businesses adopting the Accolade SaaS solution.
We are also seeing increased demand from our existing clients as they extend their use of Accolade into new business processes and new business units. We offer support contracts and hold long term relationships with existing clients and are seeking a self-motivated and highly capable Application Specialist to support both our existing Accolade clients and new Accolade implementation projects.
Who you are:
You will have a passion for solving problems and getting to the essence of the optimal solution for each customer. This will favor simplicity over complexity and will require adopting a BIG picture view to consider the options and implications of many alternate decisions.
You will be a team player with strong communication skills and an empathetic approach to all customers. This position will have the responsibility to design, configure and implement large and small components of functionality while working in a truly dynamic and agile development environment.
Candidates for this position should be able to multi-task and have strong technical problem-solving skills.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
Draw upon your unique mix of design, data analytics, technical and business acumen skills to participate in the design, implementation and customization of packaged software application in the Microsoft environment:
• Configure Sopheon’s Accolade software for Innovation planning, Idea campaign management, Stage Gate project management and Portfolio Management;
• Create high quality templates for data input for individual innovation projects;
• Create high visual impact reports and dashboards for decision support;
• Design and develop Accolade reports and dashboards (including conditional formatting, VBA macro coding, data validation, data integration, interpreting & presenting data from multiple sources in a meaningful way to assist in portfolio, resource, and financial management of multiple projects);
• Define, develop and deploy process models, reports, dashboards and data input templates for new and existing clients;
• Collaborate in the continuous improvement of our implementation methods including metric definition, quality processes and our consulting practice in general;
• Support our goal to “Optimise the Return on Innovation Investments” for our clients.
Knowledge, Skills and
• Troubleshooting of both software configuration and IT environments;
• Broad general IT infrastructure knowledge;
• General understanding of internet and network architectures;
• Good working knowledge of MS Office Suite applications, with a strong emphasis on Excel;
• Project Management experience with all phases of the software development lifecycle and enterprise-wide delivery;
• Work in a team environment to deliver value to our customer base;
• Mix of design, analytical, technical and business skills;
• Work together with sales on RFI and RFP responses for technical work;
• Developing proposals for additional billable project work; Education Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
• Limited travel by exception.
• Majority of client work is now via Teams.
• $50,000.00 – $65,000.00 per year.
Salary may vary based on your skills, experience and qualifications.
The Prodex Brisbane office is located on the top floor of a heritage listed sub-station in Petrie Terrace, Brisbane. This inspiring environment lends itself to the creative approach we employ through Design Thinking as we strive to better ourselves on every project we deliver.
Prodex offers flexible working arrangements with staff having the option to work from home when required and to come together when the productivity gains from co-working necessitate.
The Prodex Benefits!
▪ Professional team, focused on growth through customer success.
▪ Exposure to Blue Chip clients with global reach
▪ Innovation BEST Practices at the core of what we do
▪ Every client and every project is different
▪ Outgoing, progressive and sociable team – not your typical IT guys!
▪ Modern open plan office, centrally located on Petrie Terrace opposite the Barracks
HOW TO APPLY:
Please submit your CV accompanied by a cover letter highlighting:
1. The key reason why you are a great fit for this role at Prodex and
2. Why this role is a great fit for you.
Attention: Gerard Ryan
Email address for applications: [email protected]
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org