Account and Relationship Management
Our client is an Australian SAAS company, with large national presence & a dynamic culture. Huge growth in their business has led to them looking to expand their team again in 2021.
Our client is committed to attracting and retaining the best talent. They have an inclusive and innovative workplace where employees are encouraged to develop their skills to the highest possible levels.
Our client is now seeking a dynamic collaborative graduate to join their team, essential element is a genuine drive to learn quickly and the ability to work well in a small team.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills
- Highly professional demeanour and customer first mindset
- Demonstrated capacity and strong willingness to learn and develop
- Engaging and developing key account relationships across their Australia customer base.
- Executing critical solutions to help their clients meet their business needs.
- Developing wider relationship with the existing team to present best strategies to the customers.
Perks of the role:
- WFH Opportunities
- Great work environment where they foster collaboration and support career development opportunities
- Celebrate moments, promote an inclusive culture, and invest in wellbeing initiatives.
If this sounds like you, apply now to join the team to advance your career and discover a future of opportunities.
Since 2006 ProForce has placed over 14,000 Graduates in over 1200 companies. For more information on ProForce and what we do, check out our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/proforceaustralia or visit our website: http://proforce.net.au/
*In order to be considered for this role you must have a completed university degree and hold Australian permanent residency*
To apply for this job please visit www.seek.com.au.