Ausco Modular Pty Ltd
Information & Communication Technology
Ausco Modular is a fully-owned subsidiary of industry global leader Modulaire Group, and enjoys a strong reputation across Australia. As an established Australian company, Ausco Modular is founded on delivery of quality service, value and innovation and is committed to fostering the trusted reputation it has cultivated with over 60 years industry experience.
We offer innovative temporary and permanent solutions that are both intelligent and superior in quality to a large and diverse client base spanning government, health, education, building & construction, mining & resources and sport & entertainment.
Ausco Modular is seeking students, students, currently completing (or recently completed) Bachelors Degree in IT to join our support team based in Wacol. With a focus on exceptional customer service and support, this role will be the single point of contact between IT and users for day to day activities. The role will also be responsible for managing incidents and service requests along with handling user communications.
Reporting to the Service Delivery Manager, and providing support to Ausco Modular across Australia, New Zealand and China, this role is an ideal opportunity for an enthusiastic graduate or undergraduate to begin and develop their career in IT.
Commencing in this role, the successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Providing troubleshooting and support
- Installing and testing software and systems
- Managing service requests, incidents and problems
- Liaising with senior analysts on escalated issues
- Updating and maintaining knowledge based articles
With a focus on our future, Ausco Modular will provide all early careers employees with:
- Technical training and development
- A supportive and collaborative environment
- Opportunities to learn and grow
To be successful in this role, you will:
- Be completing, or have recently completed, a Bachelors Degree in IT.
- Possess exceptional customer service and communication skills
- Have effective time management skills
- Possess the ability to learn new software, systems and procedures
- Have a desire to work in a people focused and collaborate environment.
At Ausco Modular, we respect and value differences and are passionate about our people, our customers and the planet. We nurture an environment where all differences are valued, practices are equitable and everyone experiences a sense of belonging. We are committed to building a culture that brings together the very best of our people and their unique skills, experiences, abilities and where they can flourish.
In joining the Ausco Modular team, you will be able to apply and develop your skills and knowledge as part of a collaborative team that is helping to innovate and play a part in building a better future and creating value for our customers, our people, society and the planet.
You must have the right to live and work in Australia to apply for this position.
We support diversity and encourage Women and those from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander descent to apply.
To apply for this job please visit hcm618.peoplestreme.net.