Website Service Quality
Information & Communication Technology
Service Quality was founded in 2008 as a software and services organisation specialising in IT Service Management. We are a leading APAC partner for Ivanti Software – the award-wining ITSM software recognised by Gartner, Forrester, Forbes and others as one of the leaders in the ITSM space.
Service Quality is growing rapidly and now looking to employ Graduate Consultants to join our ever growing graduate intake program. Each consultant will be trained in building Service Management solutions and help us deliver high quality technical services to our customers in APAC. Our vision is not only to be an ITSM market leader but to also grow across other key software products and cloud solutions and we want you to go on this journey with us.
This is a entry level role and the successful applicants will undergo extensive training, leading to product certification. Once trained we will work with you to apply these skills in the different roles within the company leading to lots of variety.
With a mix of technical ability and strong interpersonal skills, you will enjoy working with and supporting customers and colleagues and be excited by the prospect of building solutions that empower a customers business.
- Configure software solutions to align with a customers business needs and expectations
- Identify innovation and process improvements that drive efficiency and effectiveness for customers
- Work as part of a team on larger projects to provide end to end solutions for our customers
- Engage with customers on their requirements.
- Desired Business Skills:
Any of the following skills are highly regarded but definitely not mandatory:
- A Degree or other study in Information Technology
- Understanding of IT service delivery within organisations
- Any Workflow design and configuration of business process automation
- Business analysis and problem-solving skills
- Good communication and stakeholder engagement skills
- Ability and willingness to travel as required
- Desired Technical Skills:
Any of the following skills will be highly regarded but are definitely not mandatory:
- Any software administration / implementation experience
- Active Directory and Exchange server administration
- Working knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server
- Web server administration (IIS) knowledge
- PowerShell scripting knowledge
- Exposure to network/asset discovery tools
- Cherwell / Heat / ServiceNow / LanDesk / Salesforce exposure
We are offering a highly competitive salary, a great learning environment and an opportunity for you to rapidly progress your career in this growth area.
If you are the type of person with the tenacity to succeed and believe that you have the right mix of people and technical skills, please apply below or email your resume and covering letter to [email protected] outlining how your skills and experience match the above requirements.
Your application will include the following questions:
- What’s your expected annual base salary?
- Which of the following statements best describes your Covid-19 vaccination status?
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
To apply for this job please visit www.seek.com.au.